Search The Home Loan HelpLine

July 20, 2016

People Hate Us On Yelp!

This is a screenshot, how to get your reviews back.




Yelp is suppressing companies that get nothing but good reviews to help generate income. Companies that need to advertise to generate referrals have the funds to pay companies like yelp to hide reviews. In my case they are holding some of my best reviews hostage including my most recent and first review from a client that lives in the same city that we operate out of. They want us to pay them for a business membership in order to edit our pictures and get help with reviews that are being held hostage.
  • 5.0 star rating
    6/23/2016
    I recently refinanced my home with Michael.  He is amazing   - absolutely professional and extremely detail oriented, which I like.  Michael approaches his clients with a 'teacher mentality'; ensuring you understand everything he's presenting throughout the process.  He offered creative solutions and was always there when I asked about 1000 question through the process. I am very grateful for the wonderful service he provided!!
    Michael H.
    Comment from Michael H. of So EZ Mortgage 
    Business Owner
    6/24/2016  Thank you for your review Dina. We enjoyed getting to know you and working with you for first time and we look forward to a life long relationship with you. Read less
  • Dean L.
    • Dean L.
    • Livermore, CA
    •  3 friends
    •  1 review
    5.0 star rating
    11/21/2015
    We just completed refinancing our home with Michael Hansen of SoEZ Mortgage and would not hesitate to do so again. As long time BAnk members, we got regular calls to see if we wanted to refinance the loan we had with them. Each time they found some reason not to. After some research, I found Mr. Hansen. Anyone looking for a broker need look no further. Michael was always available by phone and email and did what he said he would do. Betsy and I highly recommend Michael Hansen.
  • Gerald M.
    • Gerald M.
    • La Mirada, CA
    •  0 friends
    •  2 reviews
    5.0 star rating
    5/12/2015
    Michael Hanson & So EZ Mortgage are absolutely the best! I have done four refi's with Michael, my son has done one, & I can tell you that you will be doing yourself an enormous favor if you choose to work with him. He is a young man, but brilliant, is completely respectful & courteous to his clients, & is a genius in these financial matters. He "gets on stuff" in a hurry, making the process as quick as humanly possible, and will work for you like no broker ever has.

        I am in no way related to Michael Hanson, I get no "kick back" for this - I just want everyone to know what a pleasure it is, & what a financial advantage it is, to do business with Michael & So EZ Mortgage! He takes a very personal interest in you and your needs, "serving you while saving you."

    He's the best, & nobody else is even in the discussion.  Feel free to call me if you  wish!
This